1. Test procedure
- Set the patient facing a rect, plain corridor with room enough for walking the programmed number of steps.
- Firmly fix the phone on the body with the screen towards the walking direction.
- Explain the patient must walk with decision maintaining a comfortable velocity.
- Push the + button.
- Wait the end of the first three beeps to start walking.
- The Test finishes with a beep after the programmed number of cycles have been measured.
- Now, the parameters are available in diagram in the screen.
- The upload symbol allows to use the Private Area and get more detailed report about the performed Test.
The gait changes due to a number of factors, when it needed, repeat the Test until obtaining the best results as possible.
Cadence (CD) measures the number of steps per minute. 100 steps/minute is considered enough to pass the Test.
Symmetry of Forces (SF) measures the difference between the applied forces by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of forces.
Symmetry of Time (ST): measures the difference between the duration of steps by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of durations.
Homogenity of Forces (HF): measures the difference between the applied forces by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Homogenity of Time (HT): measures the difference between the duration of steps by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Power (PW): measures the average power applied by the patient during the Test sesion. To pass the Test, this value must be upper than 90.