Make UPI Payments, Money Transfers with CU! Its UPI based, hence, totally secure and is a government backed payments system. CU is the first UPI app with Payments and Chat functionality both which means you are able to send payments and can chat with the party involved with you in the transaction. You can transfer funds directly from one bank account to another with CU. Go cashless, Go CU!
Things you can do on CUApp: -
- Send and request money from anyone from anywhere from your CU contacts.
- Check your account balance and save beneficiaries
- Manage multiple bank accounts within CU.
- Contributing your share for a friend’s birthday party and payment at restaurants made easy.
- Shop easily on all online shopping websites.
- One-click funds transfer
- Send money instantly
- Pay For Your Hotel, Restaurant and Movie Charges
- Each user has their own unique VPA for making transactions, hence its ultra-secure!
- Pay for your dailies and groceries at any shop
CU Benefits: -
- You can transact up to Rs. 100,000 at a given time (depends upon bank to bank and their policies), 24*7.
- One-click payments at any of our merchant partner locations through CU.
- Choose transaction language to be either in English, Hindi or Hebrew. More languages coming soon!
CU app is based on UPI platform which is developed and backed up by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. Proven and tested with the best safety and security measures, it’s completely safe and secure for the user. You don’t need to remember any of your banking details or of any other user for that matter. CU works with UPI and you can generate a VPA through your bank which will have all your necessary bank details for you for making any bank transfers. Also, if you want to send money to somebody you simply need to know their VPA and you can transfer money to their account. This way neither your bank account details gets revealed to anyone and neither the receiver’s.
UPI Supported Banks List:-
At present, more than 35 banks are UPI enabled, with more banks coming soon!
Banks currently on UPI: YES Bank (our UPI sponsor), Central Bank of India, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, IndusIand Bank, Indian Bank, TJSB Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Punjab and Sindh Bank, Ratnakar Bank (RBL), State Bank of India (SBI), South Indian Bank (SIB), Standard Chartered Bank (SCB).
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.getcuapp.com