The best-selling mobile checkers application of all-time is now available for Android.
Checkers (also known as Draughts) has been around for centuries, but it has never looked this good in a package this small. Take a great-looking game of checkers with you wherever you go with Checkers Free.
Intuitive touch controls make it easy to play checkers on your phone, just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go. If you accidentally hit the wrong spot, an undo button lets you take back your move and try again.
Checkers Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Checkers Free includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine provided by renowned AI researcher Martin Fierz
* Fully configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Option to enable / disable forced captures
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
- English ladies also called American ladies
- Russian ladies
- Brazilian ladies
- International ladies
- Spanish ladies
- Italian ladies
- Thai ladies also called Makhos
- Turkish ladies
- Czech ladies
- American Pool
- 5 levels of difficulty
- Different rules to choose: International ladies, Spanish ladies, English ladies ..
- 3 types of game board 10x10 8x8 6x6.
- Ability to cancel a bad move
- Option to enable or disable forced catches
- Fast response time
- Animated movements
- Easy to use interface design
- Automatic backup when leaving or ringing phone
Checkers Free currently plays according to American Checkers / English Draughts rules.