Dental Clinical Mastery provides essential information and skills training to empower new and practicing dentists with the most up-to-date information and practice guidelines available to give their patients the best care possible.
Master clinical competence and career success with quick, easy access to everything you need to know! Brought to you by the makers of top-selling NBDE Mastery parts I and II apps, Dental Clinical Mastery delivers the most valuable dental practice information right when you need it.
Always be prepared with Dental Clinical Mastery’s searchable reference materials and how-to guides in your pocket!
The Premium version includes:
• 270+ critical oral pathology guidelines
• Contains useful reference charts & resources
• Includes a complete library of searchable reference materials
•100+ oral pathology differential diagnosis generator items
• Full color images
• Details on the diagnosis, description, & risk factors
•50+ evidence based dental trauma decision guide items
•50+ descriptions of diagnostic procedures
•25+ useful charts and resources
• Integrated FDA prescribing guidelines
Always be up-to-date with Dental Mastery as your clinical guide.
Dental Clinical Mastery’s best-practice guidelines and up to date reference information comes from clinical databases, peer-reviewed journals, and other resources, including, but not limited to:
• Evidence Updates from NIH
• Federal Drug Administration
• American Dental Association
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• World Health Organization
• The clinical experience of our writers and peer reviewers
Questions? Comments? Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. Email us Dental@hltcorp.com or call (319) 359-7571.
About the Author:
Geoffrey Skinner D.D.S. Graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics and currently practices in a private practice in Portland, Oregon. He is working towards his masters from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Taxes may be included on in-app purchases depending on state laws.