Break free from procrastination and distractions with a digital detox!
Check us out on Facebook:
Like any normal human being you've probably grappled at some point with a mixture of procrastination/smartphone addiction. With smartphones making a huge impact on society in the last few years things have changed for better AND worse. Access to anything is at your fingertips, but this makes it hard to concentrate sometimes. That's why I developed this app to help curb procrastination and distractions, it's a timer lock designed to stop you from messing around on your phone needlessly. It can even be used as a way to give yourself a digital detox. You can even uninstall other addictive apps from inside it!
Once you turn on the lock in the app, you won't be able to use your phone for a period of time - which you can select. The app will monitor your app usage during the period and stop you from using other apps. Plus, the timer keeps going even if you reboot your phone, there's no way out - No more excuses!
It's really easy to start a digital detox, just:
1. Launch the app.
2. Set a time to lock your screen for.
3. Hit the lock icon and confirm.
4. Study away, without procrastination and distractions.
1. An easy to use interface without unnecessary features.
2. The timer stops you from using other apps and getting distracted(you can set up to 11 hours for free).
3. You can view your timer use history on the History Screen.
4. You can also see a calculation of the total time you've used the timer in the History Screen for a motivation boost.
5. You can handily uninstall other apps from the 'Uninstall Apps' screen of the settings page. It also shows you the size, name and package name of your installed apps.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR HUAWEI/XIAOMI USERS
Huawei and Xiaomi devices have task killer services that interfere with this app. To ensure it works properly you need to add this app to the allowed apps in security settings.
Huawei: Phone Manager App > Protected Apps > Add App Locker to the list.
Xiaomi: Services > Security > Permissions > Autostart, find App Locker and enable autostart.
If you have any suggestions for this app or find a bug feel free to write it in the review section or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.