The classic Dots and Boxes, also known as dot to dot grid, game of dots, boxes. Is a pencil-and-paper game for two players (sometimes more). Now you can play it without need to pencil and paper you can play it on your phone.
How To Play :
Starting with an empty grid of dots, two players take turns adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots. The player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn.The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
Dots To Boxes Features:
- Play vs Computer
- Multiplayer Play Now is Available. You can compete with other player by online
- 2 players game (multiplayer) online or offline.
- Add Leaderboards, Achievements support.
- 4 different levels
- Create multiplayer online game with 4 different board settings.
- Invite a friend to play with.
- Different themes (game skin)
If there is any suggestion, bugs, feedback, and improvement to this game please tell us