The guided tour app is Parks Canada’s official app for Dredge No.4 National Historic Site. It will take you on a guided tour up the famous Bonanza Creek Road, stopping at significant spots, including two National Historic sites: Dredge No. 4 and Discovery Claim. You will experience the history, sights and sounds at your own pace. It includes a map, historic photos, information and quizzes that will ensure you have a memorable, informative and fun visit. This app is the perfect travel companion for a visit to the Klondike Goldfields.
* A GPS-triggered guided tour of Bonanza Creek Road, including stops at Dredge No.4 and Discovery Claim.
* Location-specific photos and information about Dredge No.4
* Historic photos (not previously released) of corporate and hand-mining in these spots.
* Information and first-hand accounts from these exact spots from over a hundred years ago.
* Quiz questions to challenge your knowledge and observation skills
* Insider information directly from interpreters and historians.
* Discover what it took to bring massive machines to one of the most remote, inaccessible places in the world.
* Be inspired by the courage and perseverance of incredible visionaries.
* See if you would have had the courage and audacity to risk everything for the chance at Klondike gold.