Do you want to learn how to embroider by hand all the garments that some day made you want to have them made by yourself?
Well, this art of learning to embroider by hand is very exquisite and easy to elaborate, like crochet, following our most complete and attractive video tutorials you will become a professional.
The threads that are used to know how to embroider by hand are mostly silk and also use a lot of wool and linen, but not all are used to embroider machine, because it varies a lot depending on the thickness of the threads for the machine to do it perfect according to the embroidery classes.
There are different kinds of embroidery and stitches for embroidering by hand such as:
- Saturated stitches, stitches with inserted hair, etc ... everything you need to embroider by hand.
- Mexican type embroidery which uses a single point to fill the figures and you can make embroidery of napkins, cushions, blankets, etc ... in a very simple way following our tutorial on how to embroider by hand easily and quickly.
- Stuffed with line stitches to learn how to embroider handmade tablecloths, decorative cushions .....
- Satin stitch to cover the small spaces before filling and making beautiful embroideries ....
- Flowers to embroider tablecloths, quilts, vests, etc ... making a long and short stitch to make shadows in the areas filled with flowers.
Mexican embroidery is another kind of embroidery that is distinguished in that the points that go from one end to the other of a petal of flowers to be embroidered, are always parallel to the center of the flower.
You will also find in this app videos of embroidery course, how to use the embroidery machine, where nowadays being much faster, the embroidery machine predominates to the art of embroidering by hand.
This app to learn to embroider teaches you all the techniques and the way to give all the stitches to embroider by hand on any fabric to embroider, Mexican embroidery, etc ... being the best embroidery course, without the need to pay nothing, totally free.
This art is available to everyone, where you will learn the most varied stitches to embroider by hand. So download it for free and you will never regret it.