ERRA Investment Conferences are traditionally high-level professional and social events and always an opportunity to increase the prestige of the host country and to put more emphasis on the region where it takes place. All significant energy market players participate in this conference, expecting to get the latest up-to-date information on the energy sector with a special focus on regulation.
- ERRA goes East again: second Investment Conference in Asia
- In Kazakhstan: a landlocked oil-rich country, generating 60% of Central Asia’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry
- In Astana: a young, futuristic, ambitious and optimistic capital, rich in signature buildings
- Astana is hosting Expo 2017 – Future Energy between June – September 2017
- A venue that symbolizes ERRA’s main idea: the Conference is supposed to create a bridge between East and West