FFlya is an Airline messaging product that optimizes connectivity and reduces data size, it has features designed to work with more users. This version has the ability to send and receive Emails and SMS only and now with the ability to retrieve vouchers through AEROS while flying.
This version has been optimized to use Bluetooth 4 low energy to allow 100+ users to send/receive messages to/from ground.
FFlya is the ideal solution, for the following reasons:
1. Operates via Bluetooth, which is documented and tested as safe for use in aircraft.
2. Provides a data interface for Smartphone and Tablets
3. Requires only low cost portable equipment to interface with satellite and terrestrial networks.
4. Can be retrofitted without requiring certification.
5. Allows more users to connect than traditional Bluetooth (max 7 users).
6. Turns the existing slow cockpit and cabin data link into a useful affordable messaging service.
7. Enhances the existing broadband service by the addition of a messaging service.
8. Connects passenger and pilot outside of the cellular roaming network, so no roaming charges.
9. Is compatible with all satellite networks