Fizzle Kidz is a fun collection of games designed for Toddlers but are fun for the whole family.
The free version has 4 random games that can be played picked at random each time the menu loads. If you want to support Fizzle Kidz please buy the full version. A separate application has been created so that it supports "Google Play Family Library" which is not possible with an in-app purchase. *coming soon*
New games are being added to the collection each month. Currently picked by an expert toddler but will be open to voting soon.
At the moment there are currently 11 games:
- Match: Match animal cards.
- Collector: Collect items falling. (phone tilt enabled)
- Fish: Eat other fish.
- Paint: Paint with multiple fingers.
- Bubbles: Create and pop bubbles.
- Rattle: Move sand around. (phone tilt enabled)
- Fairy: Tap and interact with fairies.
- Forest: Interact with forest animals.
- Jungle: Interact with jungle animals.
- Farm: Interact with farm animals.
- Beach: Interact with beach and ocean animals.
Toddlers are learning:
- How to tap.
- How to drag.
- How to tilt the phone.
- Fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination.
Over time more games will be added some of which will be more educational and some will be more fun.
All the game are designed to be easy to use for toddlers with a touch screen with a full pictographic interface.