Hlavní navigace

 Geological Period Park Mod for MCPE 1.0

Download now
3

Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste

Staženo
0 ×
Zdarma

Sdílet

Geological Period Park is an incredible mod which includes 19 different dinosaurs in one pack. Each of them include a unique set of behaviors. For example, some of them you can tame and ride and others you have to be extra careful with since their aggressive behavior will make them want to kill and eat you.

Raptors
Raptors (or formally known as Velociraptors) are formidable dinosaurs which play a prominent role in the universe.

General Features

Replaces rabbits (7 different colors) (spawn space chances)
Tamed ones protects its owner
Sit/stand
Leashable
Breedable (feed two adult ones some meat)
80% chance to have the same color as one of its parents, 20% chance to have a random color
Heal with meat
Carnivore, attacks other dinosaurs and mobs
Ability to open doors
Name tags can be used for changing a raptor’s color: Blue Charlie Echo Delta Red Alpha Tiger
To tame a raptor you will need any type of meat. It’s only possible to tame ones which are small. Once tamed you can feed them more meat to accelerate their growth process.



We'd appreciate your feedback on policy notification emails. Help us improve the developer experience by completing this three question survey.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
  • Verze programu

    1.0

  • Poslední aktualizace od vývojáře

    7. 10. 2017

  • Počet stažení za měsíc

    0 ×

  • Potřeba instalace:

    Ano

  • Web autora

    SevenZ Mods

  • Podporované jazyky

    • Angličtina
Zobrazit více
Download now
3

Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste

Staženo
0 ×