GPS Home Tracker adds GPS tracker functionality to a mobile phone or a tablet. Use it to improve safety of your children, seniors and relatives, to control field staff, carry out sport competitions, trainings, trips and for other private and business purposes.
1. Track position online and keep GPS tracks history at your GPShome personal account.
2. Track in background, when other apps are active or in sleep mode.
3. Send messages from the App.
4. Save power. GPS is enabled only when necessary. Smart balance of the accuracy and power saving.
5. Keep tracks when no mobile network available. They will be send later, when the connection appears.
6. Move and Static modes with different frequency and accuracy settings.
7. Use App on smartphones, tablets and non-GPS/GSM devices.
8. Light and easy application.
How to use:
1. Install App.
2. Check device settings:
- Location service must be enabled.
- IMPORTANT!!! Huawei Honor and some other devices has the Protected Apps feature (Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected Apps). Add the App to the Protected Apps list to let it work in background. If the App is not in the list, EMUI shell will close it automatically as non-active very soon.
- RECOMMENDED to install Google Play Services on your device.
3. Start the App. It will fix your position and start tracking.
4. Sign up for free to your GPShome personal account: http://map.gpshome.ru.
5. At the GPShome personal account create new object. Choose GPS Home Tracker model and type the device IMEI number (you find it on the Tracker page of the App). When the object is registered, you can see it's location on the map.