Prime minister Narendra Modi Announced the Demonetization move and banned the currently flowing currency of 500 and 1000 from the Market in order to curb black money
It is a very good initiative . and to Support the innitiative use the BHIM App to go Cashless.
This App Is Only Guide For How To Access for BHIM APP.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched Modi BHIM, described by him as a brand-new app that will amount to “a world wonder.” - is named for Dr BR Ambedkar, said the PM, and is positioned to play a big role in the government’s push for digital transactions.
All Indian Are Using This App And Provide All Details in BHIM APP and How To Improve digital transactions.
All Guide In Indian National Language "HINDI" Easy To Access All Indian People.
BHIM allows customers to transact electronically without having to use a credit or debit card, or by creating and storing a mobile wallet.and all bank are Support.
---How To Access BHIM APP Following Steps-----
- Click on Install and wait for download to complete.
- Once installed open the app.
- Select the preferred language among English and Hindi.
- Click on NEXT.
- Again click on NEXT
- If it asks for permissions, click allow.
- Tap on “let’s get started”.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- Make sure that mobile number to get verified is in your phone. Also note same number should be registered with your bank.
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Click on next.
- Your mobile number will be automatically verified.
- Enter a 4 digit pass-code.
- Confirm the 4 digit pass-code.
- Select your bank.
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected.
- Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
Note: this app is not from government / NPCI.
If any issue about this app and content free fill to contact us