Dive into 3 exciting Dr. Seuss interactive short story book apps and meet the Cat in the Hat's extended family! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! Enjoy I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!, King Looie Katz, and The Glunk that got Thunk, all in one convenient place.
Explore I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! And Other Stories:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
- TAP objects to hear their name read aloud
Designed for children ages 3-6
-I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! - A boastful young cat learns the perils of bragging when he overconfidently declares he can lick 30 tigers, then proceeds to whittle down the number.
- King Looie Katz - King Looie of Katzen-stein proudly gloasts about his royal tail and insists it be carried around so it doesn't touch the ground. Soon, all cats in the kingdom are carrying around each others tails until one small cat revolts leading to "demo-catic" results.
- The Glunk that got Thunk - A small cat tells the story of his imaginative sister who "thunked a Glunk." She tries to "un-thunk" the Glunk who is causing a ruckus, but it takes teaming up with her brother to get rid of the disruptive creature.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia