The International Bar Association (IBA) was established in 1947 and is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies.
The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world.
With a membership of more than 80,000 individual lawyers and over 190 bar associations and law societies spanning all continents it has considerable expertise in providing assistance to the global legal community.
The App provides a networking tool for IBA members. When logged in you will be able to:
• View your IBA profile
• Upload a photograph and biography detailing your expertise
• Search members’ profiles using Name, City, Country, Committee and Area of Practice
• View other IBA members profiles
• Contact other members directly from your iPhone
• Select members to review later