Do you want to know who searches your phone when you don't see it? You need an app which will allow you to identify a person who reads your sms and messages in social networks. IDetect app will help you to track a person who unblocks your phone or just tries to do it entering the wrong password. IDetect app shows all apps opened by intruder (including your wife) and informs you about time spent. IDetect app provides photo and video coverage of intrusion. As a result, intruder's selfie will be sent to your email account. Intruder Detector (abbr. IDetect) this is a protective application, a photo of a self-spy. Discover who tries to unlock your device with IDetect.
A full list of IDetect app's special features:
- a photo or video of a screen being unblocked;
- selfie photo as soon as your phone is launched;
- password or lock pattern error controlling;
- time control of phone usage;
- apps usage activity report;
- reports delivery to your e-mail account;
- photos sharing via social networks or messangers;
- PIN code setting for the app's usage;
- unique cover-up against intruders;
- feedback communication in case of any problem.
Who Touched My Phone? Do you want to check your wife/husband or colleagues? Or do you want to know who found your phone in case you lost it at school (university)? If IDetect App is active, then you can easily answer all these questions! The application will easily show you the face of the intruder. Find out who touched your phone at any time.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
To uninstall this app, touch «Uninstall» from the menu. If that doesn't work go to Android Settings, Security, Device Admins, and deactivate IDetect before uninstalling.
Please do rate us with maximum stars and write your feedback, we appreciate your efforts.