Indian Railway Train Status & PNR Enquiry IRCTC app has 1) live pnr status 2) Find & Search Trains 3) Seat Availability 4) Train Schedule 5) Live Train Status 6) Arrival Departure 7) Live Train Routes 8) Live station updates 9)Check Live train between stations 10) Check train schedule info 11) Check train ticket fare 12) Check live cancelled train status 13)Check rescheduled trains list 14) check diverted trains list 15) View routes on google map 16) Book Low Price best Hotels through app 17) Book taxi through app with discount coupon 18) Book flights through app with big offer 19) IRCTC , NTES Live train Updates
Indian Railway Live Train Status & PNR Status info ** Highlights **
1) Quickly Check Live Train Running Status on the Go with platform number also spot your train on map ( Hindi + English )
2) Always connect you with best server available so that you never face downtime.
3) Live PNR Status before & After chart prepared with 100% accurate seat information
4) Quicky Check Upcoming Indian Railway Train to your source station**
5) Updated Indian Rail Train Schedule
6) Quickly Check Seat Availability in different train on single click before booking tatkal tickets
7) Check your all indian railway trains between source station to source destination
8) Check train fare for your journey for different trains/ Coaches / Seats
9) Quickly check cancelled Indian Railway train list on a single click
10) Quickly Check Rescheduled Indian Trains list on single click
11) Quickly Check Diverted Train list on single click
12 ) Option to book flights, taxi , flights with in app with best offer
13) You can invite your friends to share your journey
14) Blog feature for recent IRCTC, NTES , indian railways News
The app offers various services to the Indian Railways user such as
► PNR Status Enquiry of your booked tickets
► Trains Between Two Stations (Source and Destination)
► Seat/Berth Availability in Indian Railways between two Stations for ticket booking
► Trains Arriving / Departing at a Station (Live Station) Arrivals Departures
► Option to query all currently running trains going towards a Station or Direction from a particular station
► Fare Enquiry / Ticket Cost including Tatkal Tickets
► Train Schedule / Train Time Table
► Spot your train / Present position of any train along with Delays on map
► Current Booking Seat/Berth Availability after chart preparation
► Quick Availability of seats from a Station for Next 7 Days
► Current speed of the train with nearest stations
All the above services are sourced from IRCTC app / NTES app
PNR Status Enquiry: All reservations or bookings done on the Indian Rail or IRCTC Connect app receive a unique PNR identification. This information is sourced from IRCTC servers.
Seat and Berth Availability for all the classes show option gives live train status as well as Map View to help you know the train route. If you want to know the latest and accurate seat availability status, then this app provides you with the required info from IRCTC.
Live Station (Arrivals and Departures): Daily travelers get information on all the trains arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs.This app provides this information directly from IRCTC / NTES servers.
Trains between stations: There are so many trains plying on the Indian Railways network, this app helps you to filter/search the exact train you are looking for. and all this comes from IRCTC servers.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in
Built with Love from India,
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.