This is the official mobile application for the 43rd Annual Conference of the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD) 2017.
Through this conference app you can view all the information on the scientific program, speakers, exhibitors, and abstracts. From the "Homescreen" you can navigate through the following modules in just one click, and get direct access to all conference information easily:
• "Program" brings you straight to the scientific program and all relevant information about presentations and speakers.
• Access the oral and poster abstracts via the "Abstracts" button.
• "Speakers" gives you an overview of all chairs and speakers of the conference.
• Locate exhibitors through the "Exhibitors" button.
• Under "ISPAD" you can learn more about the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
• Ensure you find the correct session locations under "Maps".
• Take a conference-themed photo and share it with your friends and colleagues. Just click "Selfie" and choose a template for your photo.
• "Information" provides any further info you might need, i.e. opening hours, venue access, contacts or the Conference A-Z.
• See what's going on during the conference and stay tuned with "Social Media"
• Bookmark sessions, speakers and exhibitors and make notes everywhere in the app. Through "My Notes" you can see an overview of your preferences and get your personal visit report.
• Connect with other delegates via the "Networking" tool just by creating a user profile.
• See photos and videos of the conference through "Media"
• Access under ‘Resource Platform’ the media library of the former ISPAD conferences 2014, 2015 and 2016 as well as the abstracts, ePosters and latest webcasts of 2017!
Our ISPAD 2017 Mobile App with more features to support your interactive and networking demands!
• Enhanced person-to-person interaction via active networking functions in the app (messages sent by one click)
• Enhanced scientific exchange via interactive in-session functions (Q&A, polling, rating) and questions sent to the authors of posters
ISPAD 2017 Congress App – Your Congress in one click.
Please kindly note that the mobile app can also be used offline, however to be able to use all features and functions and access to the latest updates, your smartphone must be connected to the internet.
If you have any further questions or would like to give feedback on the App, the Congress Secretariat is at your disposal: email@example.com