Hundreds of unique grids to play with funny animals. We can guarantee your kid(s) and you hours of fun and logic.
☆ Funny animal characters
☆ Hundreds of puzzles to play
☆ Automatic saving
☆ A great workout for your kids mind
☆ No hidden in app purchases, all puzzles are free
1. Each box should contain an animal.
2. No more than two similar animals next to each other in a row.
3. Each row should contain an equal number of animals (6x6 grids at each row/column 3 of the same animals).
4. Each row and each column is unique (No two rows and columns are exactly the same).
Each binary puzzle has only one correct solution!
The first click on the empty field sets the field to the first animals, a second click to the seconds animal, a third click empties the field.
Simple rules but hours of puzzle fun.
Find duos (2 same animals)
Because no more than two of the same animals may be next to or placed under each other, duos can be complemented by the other animal.
Avoid trios (3 same animals)
If two cells contain the same animal with an empty cell in between, this empty cell can be filled in with the other animal.
Fill rows and columns
Each row and each column has the same number of animals. If the maximum number of one animal has been reached in a row or column it can be filled in with the other animal in the other cells, and vice versa.
Eliminate other impossible combinations
Make sure that certain combinations may or may not be possible in rows or columns.
The puzzles in LogiKids Binary are also known as Takuzu, Binaro, Binero, Binairo, Binary Puzzle, Tohu wa Vohu, Tohuwabohu, Bento or Binary Sudoku.
* Game data is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
Please read the instructions before you rate this game. If you run into problems, please send us a brief description via email. We are going to solve the problem as fast as possible.