MaintenancePlanner is the companion mobile application for AssetPlanner™ maintenance modules. It provides the ability to create and manage Service Requests, Preventative Maintenance items and Asset Components.
Dashboard views provide quick navigation to your SR's PM's and Assets, along with barcoding, bookmarking, and Map views.
• Work orders can be dispatched to staff or contractors on their mobile device
• Work orders can be “pulled” by the field staff based on their current location or skill set
• Work orders can be updated directly from site so management, dispatchers and customers have the most recent status available to them
• Field staff can view full history of the request as well as maintenance history of the asset
• Field staff can update the work order status, add their time, materials or other costs and add notes and pictures directly from the camera on the mobile device
• Navigating work orders is made easy using filtered lists, maps and bookmarks to speed and simplify up access
• Barcoding is available to capture data directly from the asset or update inventory information
• With full checklist capabilities and task lists field staff can be guided through inspections in structured way to ensure compliance with policy or equipment or legal requirements
MaintenancePlanner enables field staff to efficiently process work orders for service requests and preventive maintenance for a wide range of assets including buildings, roads, trails, water and wastewater systems, electrical, vehicles, heavy equipment, IT equipment, playgrounds, sports fields, courts and land assets. For more information regarding the AssetPlanner™ suite of products and solutions for sustaining an asset portfolio visit http://assetplanning.ameresco.com/.