The app includes five fun activities including alphabet flashcards, letter tracing and also activity with fun animal sounds. This app is intended for toddlers and preschoolers. If your child already has basic understanding of the alphabet, it will still be fun to practice that knowledge. The app helps develop logical thinking, attention and memory.
Your child will be learning:
- A-Z letters of the English alphabet;
- Animal names – animal flashcards with each letter of the alphabet.
- Letter tracing of capital letters. Each letter is accompanied by image and word that begins with that letter. Tap on the image to hear what is shown on the picture.
- Word quiz – after learning the ABC, take this quiz to see how well your child is doing with recognizing the words. Every word is both written and spelled out. Children achieve better results when the writing is accompanied by an image. Your child will be expanding hers or his vocabulary and at the same time spending the time in front the phone or tablet wisely.
- The last activity aims to highlight the alphabetical order but at the same time keeping the attention of the child. Tap the flying letters and the letter sound will be pronounced. Tap on the animal and you will hear the sound the animal makes.
- The app is FREE – NO ADS, NO IN-APP PURCHASES AND NO SPECIAL PERMISSIONS REQUIRED!