Reuse the surplus smaho as a web camera!
Because it is connected with Peer to Peer, video is not transmitted to other than the connected smartphone.
* Because monitor connection is possible only when ID and password match, we recommend that you also set a password.
If you can use WiFi you can use the old smartphone immediately as a web camera.
※ Android 4.0.3 or higher for compatibility
Convenient for such cases!
· Pet watching while shopping a little
· Confirm that garbage has not yet been collected at the time of garbage disposal
· Monitoring the situation of home garden
When monitoring with a PC, you can see multiple smartphones at once!
※ Operation check with Google Chrome only
In future I would like to implement the following.
· Improve it so that it can display with the screen size of the smartphone because the picture is displayed small now
· Depending on some model and OS version, watching might end, so stabilize
· Improve energy-saving mode to make energy saving more possible if possible
-> I updated it with an update!
· Display the remaining battery power to the monitor side if possible
· Added functions so that you can speak from the monitor side if possible
Since there is maintenance of the server, it may charge to future.