NetGuardd FireWall Is a graphical application for the powerful IPtables of the Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict the list of applications that are allowed to access your data networks (2G / 3G and / or Wi-Fi and roaming). You can also control LAN traffic or you are connected through a VPN.
- Inspired by Material Design (not material design in reality)
- Supports 4.x, 5.x and 6.x (for support of 2.x, use version 220.127.116.11)
- Import / export rules to external storage with the user interface
- Importing Droid Firewall rules - Search / filter / sort applications
- Profile management with user interface (multiple profiles)
- Support for Tasker / Local
- Choice of all / none / invert / delete applications on each column
- Easy-to-use rules / logs with copy / export to external storage
- Preferences > Highlight system applications with a custom color > Notification of new installations > Ability to
hide application icons (faster loading) > Password / pattern protection. > Show / hide the application ID.
- Roaming option for 2G / 3G / 4G
- VPN support
- LAN support
- Support for tethering
- Support for IPV6 / IPV4
- Device Administrator support (protecting the uninstallation of DFWall Plus)
- Possibility to choose the language
- Possibility of choosing IPtables / busy box binaries
- Supports x86 / MIPS / ARM devices.
- New user interface of Widget
- Application of the profiles in few clicks
- Blocked packet notification - Displays blocked packets
- Tablet support only wifi
- Improved statistical journals
? ATTENTION: ROOT REQUIRED!!! If you don't know what root is, please search for "Android root" in the Internet.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.