Offline English dictionary application provides an English to English Dictionary Offline which contains definition of over 197000 English words. Data collected from different source to support almost every word in English language with pronunciation. Are you waiting for offline Dictionary? There are thousands of million Dictionary Apps you can find on Play Store but “offline English Dictionary” is the leading and user trusted English Dictionary Now you can download. Offline English Dictionary is a free offline dictionary (Vocabulary)Offline English Dictionary application explains the meaning of English words.it contains more than 145000... Words with Meaning Examples, Synonyms,Antonyms, and Hypernyms Work completely offline no need of Internet or any
further file to download.Now build your Vocabulary with the help of Offline English Dictionary. A Mobile based English Dictionary is ideal for everyone especially for
Academic like Students. And Best helpful for English Learner.
Offline English Dictionary and Thesaurus
* Straightforward and precise definitions of over 140.000 words
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best free glossary for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available. Define any word, anywhere!
* Save your favorite definitions for future reference.
* Helps you pronounce correctly! Listen to the definitions with American or British accent using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Advanced search system:
- Search inside definitions and examples
- Search using different criteria: word start, exact match or any substring
* Share definitions via SMS, email, etc.
* Saves automatically your phone's data space. The app installs itself automatically in the SD card.
* Optimized for all Android versions
* Based on WordNet®, a lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept.