Do-able. Daily. Devotions. Start any day The One Year way. This 365-day devotional will help you pray Scripture back to God each day for an entire year. Use it as a companion to The One Year Bible.
The One Year Praying Through the Bible Devotional is the perfect way to pray through the Bible within a year. Each daily reading is wonderfully fresh, amazingly personal, and consistently tied to the daily Scripture passages from The One Year Bible.
This One Year Devo Reader app will help you make Bible reading a priority with:
• A key Bible passage from The One Year Bible's reading for that day
• A devotional thought from Cheri Fuller
• The entire daily Bible reading plan from The One Year Bible
• An inspiring quote
• A prayer to help you get started in praying Scripture back to God
Do you sometimes struggle with reading the Bible daily?
The One Year Devo Reader app gives you practical tools to help you connect with God daily. You will be able to:
• write and organize notes for each devotional
• access devotionals through relevant topics and scripture passages
• make in-app purchases of other convenient One Year Devos
• tap referenced scriptures to read them in the app
Discover other inspiring One Year devotionals:
The One Year Through the Bible Devotional
The One Year Praying Through the Bible Devotional
The One Year Devotions for Women
The One Year Devotions for Men
The One Year Devotions for Teens
The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional
Published by Tyndale House Publishers.
Powered by Tecarta.
Cheri Fuller is an inspirational speaker and an award-winning author of 40 books, including the best-selling When Mothers Pray, When Children Pray, Opening Your Child's Spiritual Windows, and Opening Your Child's Nine Learning Windows. Her ministry, Families Pray USA, motivates and equips moms, dads, children, teens, and churches to impact their world through prayer. A former teacher, Cheri holds a master's degree in English literature. Cheri, who led a Moms In Touch group for 12 years, is married with three grown children and six grandchildren.