OrchardCoins support WhaleCoin, Musicoin, and Ethereum Classic mining.
Easily monitor your cryptocurrency mining rigs and payout status using the OrchardCoins Monitor app.
- See your workers' status
- Total hashrate with long and short averages
- See the last 24-hour payments and total payments.
- Monitor up to two wallets per coin.
Use claymore or ethminer and connect to:
Go to orchardcoins.com to see the connection details.
1. What will happen if my worker goes offline?
You will get a background alert indicating the worker name/address/coin. If you click the alert, you will be taken to the worker list where all the inactive workers are highlighted on top.
2. Can I turn off the alerts?
Yes. Open the wallet address, click the gear icon in the upper right corner to open the settings menu and disable the alert.
3. How often are dead workers being checked?
Every 15 minutes, all the wallets in your list will be checked for any worker that didn’t send any share in the past 15 minutes.
4. How do I delete a wallet?
In the main page where you choose a wallet, click and hold the wallet you want to delete to open the popup menu and then press delete.
5. Does the worker list page automatically refresh?
Yes, every 10 seconds all the on that page data refreshes (workers/hashrates/payouts)