The application contains a set of useful functions for geologists, geophysicists, engineers and any other person interested in borehole geophysics, petrophysics or well log interpretation.
It performs calculations of:
- Shale Volume from single indicators like SP, GR (corrections: Larionov, Clavier, Steiber), Neutron, Resistivity and from double shale indicators (Neutron-Density, Sonic-Density, Neutron-Sonic Crossplots);
- Resistivity: Archie, Rw from SP, Rw from NaCl content, Arp;
- Water Saturation: Archie, Simandoux, Indonesian;
- Porosity: Sonic, Density, Neutron-Density;
- Permeability: Timur & Tixier equations;
- Lithology: Rhoma, DTma, M, N, Uma;
-Mineral Defaults: Values of sonic, velocity, neutron porosity, PEF, Uma, M & N for most common sedimentary minerals;
- Rock Physics: Density (Gardner), P-wave (Castagna, Faust, Gardner) and S-wave velocity (Castagna), Elastic Moduli;
- Original Hydrocarbon in Place (Oil & Gas in Metric/Imperial units).