Want to leave an appropriate tip (gratuity) at a restaurant, cafe, or bar, but can't do math quickly in your head?
Use our Restaurant Tip Calculator app to quickly and easily calculate the right tip (gratuity), new bill total, and the per person (split) amount if you are splitting the check between multiple people. Easy, Fast, and Intuitive. You can calculate the appropriate tip (gratuity) in seconds. Tipping is a lot easier with this app.
With just the press of one button, you can turn on the Camera LED flash light if you are in a dark restaurant or bar to help you see the check/bill.
And there is a button at the bottom that will help you quickly create a text message to send to friends with their share of the bill plus the tip percentage, if you are splitting the check.
NO ADS. We do not display any advertisements in the pro version of this app.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions. This is our paid version of the tipping calculator app.
1. Pro version has no ads.
2. Allows you to set your own preferences including: Default Tip %, Maximum Tip %, Default Split Number, Maximum Split Number, Currency Symbol, Automatic Rounding, and whether you want to save your numbers upon exiting the app.
3. Calculates immediately and automatically after entering the Check amount. No need to press additional buttons.
4. You can do it the fast way by just entering the total amount OR you can enter the Check Subtotal and Sales Tax separately if you don't want to tip the tax.
5. Slider Bars let you change the Tip % and Number of People (split) easily and quickly.
6. If you're in a dark restaurant or bar, you can turn on the LED camera Light on your device with the touch of a button.
7. Text the Per Person (Split) $ amount to a friend with the touch of a button.
8. Using the Green Up Arrow buttons to Round Up the Tip Amount, Total, or Per Person (split) amount.
9. Using the Red Down Arrow buttons to Round Down the Tip Amount, Total, or Per Person (split) amount.
10. Allows moving the app to the SD card.
11. Vibrates the device briefly when buttons are pressed.
12. Dark Screen Interface with high contrast that is Easy to Read and does not blind the user in dark restaurants and bars.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.