Easily translate between Scots Gaelic language and 103 other languages. Best app for easy and fast translation, which can be used like a dictionary. If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Scots Gaelic language!
• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences with high accuracy
• Camera mode – take photo, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Arabic or Sinhala
• Audio output, Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Scots Gaelic or other language if supported, help to pronounce Scots Gaelic, other language words
• Copy and Paste - copy text from clipboard, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list, instant search translations
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Resize the text font
• Interface - nice graphics and user-friendly interface
• Share your translations directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Scottish Gaelic or Scots Gaelic, sometimes also referred to simply as Gaelic (Gàidhlig [ˈkaːlikʲ] (About this sound listen)) or the Gaelic, is a Celtic language native to Scotland. A member of the Goidelic branch of the Celtic languages, Scottish Gaelic, like Modern Irish and Manx, developed out of Middle Irish. Most of modern Scotland was once Gaelic-speaking, as evidenced especially by Gaelic-language placenames.
Scots Gaelic translator may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• External storage for reading photo to translate