Smartcash is designed so that young people can learn to manage their finances from an early age. It works just like a high street bank account with UK sort code and account number and Visa debit card and combines web and mobile apps with parental access. There’s even more … a money management tool to help put money aside for those important items/occasions, so there isn’t any accidental overspending; and cash rewards with exclusive discounts when shopping at participating retailers.
It’s a great way to give financial independence for young people and peace of mind for parents.
Smartcash by Engage is exclusively available from accredited credit unions, if you haven’t already got an account; please go to www.engageaccount.com for more details.
Mobile App features:
• Check balances and transactions in real-time – so you can stick to your budget and check your spending habits
• Set up the Money Management Tool - to help put money aside for important occasions/items and prevent accidental overspending
• Send and request money from other Smartcash and other Engage accounts
• View the latest cashback rewards
• Locate your nearest PayPoint
• Temporarily block your card or report it lost and stolen
• Retrieve your PIN
• Update your personal information
• Request a call back from our customer service team
For peace of mind, parents will be able to see their child’s spending habits and can step in to take control if required. To protect younger people further, we have made sure that some online/offline transactions are blocked automatically i.e. no access to off-licences, online casinos etc.
Copyright Contis Group. All rights reserved. The Smartcash by Engage Prepaid Visa Debit Card is issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900025) and is a member of Visa. Please note it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.