Snap 'n Speak is a tool for teaching and communication. It allows you to create and use multiple visual scene displays that are customizable. Snap a picture, search for a picture in your photo library, or select an image from the web and create multiple communication spots or hot spots. Hot spots can be visible or invisible and allows the addition of auditory and visual cues.
Since Snap 'n Speak allows for the addition of multiple images in a single display, it can also be used as a communication system. Creating visual scene displays is easy and fast, so you can start teaching in no time and can take advantage of communication moments.
You can backup, save, and restore your image boards between all of your android devices, through your Google account. Simply backup to your Google Drive by going to the Cloud tab, from the options menu, login, and then press the backup button. Then, open another android device, go to the same Cloud tab, login, and press the restore button. It's as easy as that.
We have also implemented a unique password system, which is required to exit play mode. The password requires you to touch each corner once in an order that you can set. If the password is entered incorrectly then the app returns to play mode and the student can continue to work with your custom boards and hot spots, without interruption.
* Backup, save, and restore between android devices.
* Add images from camera, gallery, or web.
* Use built in text to speech or record your own voice and trigger when customizable buttons are pressed.
* Animated text when customizable buttons are pressed.
* Toggle on and off, the animated text and button visibility in play mode.
* Unique password system, that prevents the student from exiting play mode.