We all know that the letter of Al-Waqiah is a letter that contains many greatness of God and great benefits, many people call it rich mail because basically if we want to earn sufficient sustenance, many people read and practice this letter.
Surat Al-Waqiah is a letter consisting of 96 verses, including the Makiyya letter. This letter is the 56th letter in the Qur'an and consists of 3 ruku. Surat Al-Waqiah was sent down after the letter of Thaa Haa, in namao Al-Waqiah because it was taken from the words of Al-Waqiah that existed in the first verse of this letter. In this letter is explained about the Day of Judgment, the reward received by the believers and the disbelievers. And also explained about the creation of God and the day of the resurrection. Immediately we discuss the contents of the contents of this letter Al-Waqiah, refer to the following.
1. Ubay bin ka'b said that the Messenger of Allah said: "whoever reads the letter of Al-Waqi'ah, he will be recorded not belonging to the negligent ones."
2. Abdullah ibn Mas'ud said that Rasulullah SAW said "whoever reads the letter of Al-Waqi'ah, he will not be crushed by immortality forever"
3. Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq said: "whoever reads Al-Waqi'ah on the night of Friday will be loved by Allah, loved by men, not seeing the misery, the purity, the need, and the sickness of the world, this letter is part of the Companions of the Supreme Mukimin (sa) who for him has a unmatched system by others. "
4. Imam Ja'far Ash-Sadiq (sa) said: "whosoever longs for heaven and its nature, then read the Al-Waqi'ah; and whoever wants to see the nature of hell, then read the letter As-Sajadah. "
5. Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (sa) said: "whoever reads the letter of Al-Waqi'ah before going to bed, he will meet God in his face like a full moon."
Surat Al Waqiah consists of 9 main parts:
The first part of verses 1-6 tells of the doomsday event, when the earth is shaken with a great shake and the mountain is destroyed to become a flying dust
The second part of verses 7-14 tells us that humans on the rise will be divided into three major groups, the right, the left and the al muqorrobun (those close to Allah). This al muqarrobun group is mostly ancient and part people
Well that's the content of Al-Waqiah's letters. You need to know this so that we better understand and perceive what it means if we read and practice this letter. May we always be in the shelter of God and always given blessings in life by Allah SWT. May be useful.
Murottal Surah Al Waqi'ah from Mishari Rashid al Afasy, Abdur Rahman as Sudais, and Saad Said Al Ghamidi
here we provide mp3 offline murottal al baqarah from world famous qori, so we will feel very comfortable and touched upon hearing, like Mishari Rashid al Afasy, Abdur Rahman as Sudais, and Saad Said Al Ghamidi. we also provide the text in Arabic, Latin script and also provided the meaning in Urdu Language, so that we can easily understand the meaning of the verse of the verse al quran
So, Read the Qur'an And Its meaning is more complete here