Have you been itching to view your favorite vizzes directly on your Android phone, with just a couple of taps? Now is your chance! The Tableau Mobile development team is excited to invite you to test the new Tableau Mobile app for Android.
What Should I test?
While many features are still in development and not available yet, the dev team would like to share our progress with you and hear your feedback. In the first beta build, you will be able to see and test these features:
- Sign into Tableau Servers or Tableau Online
- The “remember me” option on sign-in page will keep you signed in.
- Search for your vizzes under Favorites, Recents, All tabs
- Add/remove favorite vizzes
- Interact with your vizzes in Web View
How can I send feedback?
We are eager to know — Did everything work as expected? Did you run into any issues? Is there any feature you’d like to see in future releases?
- The Send Feedback menu item in the app's pull-out drawer will take you to a short survey form.
- You can also access the survey using this link: http://goo.gl/forms/ddfhx1Deyh
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need help with trouble shooting, getting access to a testing Server, or send a short feedback while on the go. We read everything that comes in.
- Not sure if you are running into a known issue before starting writing your feedback? The user guide also has the update-to-date known issues for your reference: https://goo.gl/Q5Oic6