With main focus on volume and volatility based technical indicators our V-Charts have full set of indicators for technical analysis of stocks, ETFs and indexes. Java based web version of these chart could be found on our web site (www.v-charts.com). Web based V-Charts are completely compatible with our V-Charts mobile app: whatever you do and save on your computer (set of technical indicators, analytical drawings and etc.) could be later accessed and worked with via our mobile V-Charts app. Our V-Charts is free mobile addition to our main charting service (web-based Java stock charts)
With our V-Charts you will be able:
- monitor stock market;
- perform technical analysis;
- save your work as chart styles;
- set sound and email alerts triggered by technical indicators.
With our V-Charts you will a have access to
- monitor stocks in various frames (from 1-minute bars up to the monthly bars);
- analyze candles, Heikin-Ashi candlesticks;
- analyze more than 200 popular technical studies;
- analyze unique volatility, volume and advance/decline indicators;
- much more…
After you get you V-Charts app, if you are not already our subscriber, you will be asked to register on www.v-charts.com to receive username and password.