Wana Savana, which is Swahili for Children of the Savanna, is a fun and exciting adventure platform game. In the game, you get to play as one of the children of the savanna, Amani, on her quest. It's almost time for Tamasha, a festival held annually in the Kingdom in the Savanna. However, a few items integral to the success of the occasion need replacing. Help Amani on her search for the replacements and bring them back home in time for the festivities.
How to play:
- At the beginning of each level is a clue on which item to retrieve. Take note of the clue.
- During game-play, collect the key. You will use this key at the end of the level and it is necessary for its successful completion. Take care though as you only have a limited amount of time to use this key after it has been collected.
- On the way, collect as many hearts and shells as you can.
- Located at the end of each level is a chest. Once you get to it, select the item that best fits the hint given at the beginning. Only by choosing the correct item will the next level be unlocked, so be smart when choosing.
- Vanishing blocks and slippery slides make the journey ever so perilous and should be approached with care.
The ancestral spirits are following her quest keenly and will not hesitate to voice their dissatisfaction upon failure. Take care not to disappoint them!
With 11 unique game worlds and a classic platform game design, this adventure is sure to keep your thumbs itching to play. Good luck and enjoy!