Setting timers or working for fixed intervals is not your thing?
Wind is just the right solution for you. Its not a timer, but a stopwatch. Yes! Work for as long as you can. Utilize your maximum potential.
Just start and keep working till you lose the efficiency. Every time you get distracted, hit on the screen and continue working. Wind will keep record of how frequently you are getting distracted and it will notify you to take a break when you get distractions too frequently.
Take a fixed break or an indefinite pause when you feel distracted and start again fresh.
Maintain your productivity at maximum and make the most out of your day.
Keep track of your total work hours by setting a target for each day. Try to achieve it as fast as possible and enjoy the rest of the day.
- A stopwatch to track work time.
- Distraction counter which notifies when a distraction frequency is reached, with option to take a break or continue working.
- Set work hours target for the day.
- A work tracker which shows how much you have worked so far today, and how close are you to reach the daily goal.
- Automatic WiFi turn off while you are working and turning on again during break.