The 1stSales Lead Retrieval app works on your own device to capture/annotate/qualify trade show leads at shows which have chosen 1stSales as their lead retrieval service provider.
To get started
- Download and install the app.
- Register with reg-key AAA-111 to try out the app.
- Sign up for service at https://1stsales.com/signup to get the reg-key for the show where you will be exhibiting.
- Use this reg-key for all your reps at the show for no additional charge.
- Set up any number of custom lead qualifiers (products/reps/etc) before/during the show. Color-code for quick and easy reference. Set selected qualifiers for “autotag” so that every lead is qualified appropriately and automatically.
- Tap or speech-to-text notes.
- Scan one lead at a time to view/edit/annotate/qualify individually or…
- Go into “repeat” mode. Simply wave the device across multiple badge bar-codes without pausing between scans.
- Forward a lead to any number of email inboxes with just a few clicks.
- With just a single click… call, email, text, or map-locate the prospect. Google-search for the organization and contact. Visit the website and social media accounts for this lead’s organization.
- Sort your leads by contact, company, state, country, scan date/time, or any of your custom qualifiers.
- Search for leads containing specified text in any of the lead fields.
- Add leads manually for attendees without a bar-coded badge.
- View your leads in real time from a web page and download into XLS, Tab-Delimited or CSV throughout the show.
- After the conference, attendees receive an email showing the exhibitor-provided profiles of the exhibitors who scanned them and a link to a page of ALL profiles. Profile: logo, organization name, message, contacts and links to sales collateral, web site and social media accounts.
- Internet access can be spotty at trade-shows. Internet access is ONLY required 1) when you first log in at the show, 2) when you customize your qualifiers and want to share them with your booth co-workers, 3) when you use speech-to-text functionality and 4) when you want your leads uploaded for web view/download. WIFI is not required. Ordinary cell phone network is more than adequate.
- We support 1D (code39) bar-codes so that exhibitors can choose to use our app, our key-fob-sized scanners or both.