ABCAnimals.io Interactive Zoo
Learn the ABC's while interactively learning about animals and their sounds in the ABCAnimals.io Interactive Zoo. By a simple method, this game presents both an educational and fun app to help young children learn about animals and the sounds that each one makes while developing their hand-eye coordination and dexterity, stimulating their memorization techniques, and promoting their fine motor skills with tapping images. The process of learning the alphabet along with the animal names and correct spelling, which connects with young developing brains. This app is a unique early learning interactive tool with realistic sounds and cartoon style graphics which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will all learn from and enjoy.
The most significant aspect of this educational game is intelligently combining a number of skills at the same time. Young ones will increase their cognitive skills, visual-spatial skills, kinetic-motor skills, linear and sequential perception, even aural-perception skills (while all voices are also children’s), and shape recognition of different objects.
• Simple cartoon animal images will not overload young minds trying to learn
• authentic sound effects for every animal appeal to aural learning
• pronunciation of each animal name (English language version only)
• all voices, instruction, and text are in children’s voices
• interactive screen tapping that’s easy for little fingers to master and not available on other apps
• many animals are in the interactive zoo. For example ant, bear, cat, dog, reindeer, koala bear, x-ray tetra, and many, many others.
• children can skip ahead as they master the ABC’s, or repeat sections, if they still need help with their LMNOP's or QRST's
• little learners will not be frustrated without always knowing the correct answers as the animals will progress through the zoo in a timely manner
• no advertising
• supports the following languages: English
ABCAnimals.io Interactive Zoo comes with a full initial English alphabet. All upgrades will be free, and will include a new set of ABC's as an update each month during the calendar school year (September to May).
We at the ZOO hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
This toddler game and preschool game is suitable for girls and boys, nursery school, infant school, preschoolers and kindergarten age kids, such as ages 2, 3, 4 and 5, and even for old children still struggling with their ABCs and memorization of the English alphabet.
Please check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://ABCAnimals.io and http://CountWithMe123.io or follow the ZOO and all of its Parks on Facebook for the latest info on the new app releases and the free giveaways at http://fb.me/ABCAnimals.io and http://fb.me/CountWithMe123.io.