Afimilk's new Afi2Go Pro Mobile app enables RFID-based identification, treatment, and decision-making without being confined to an office. The Afi2Go Pro offers an animal search/identify function with an RFID wand, allowing individualized work on each cow, or the use of Attention Lists.
Key features include:
• Search: Manual animal search
• Read RFID tags: RFID wand with Bluetooth support
• Browse Lists: Animals for Insemination and Sick Animals (sorted or scheduled for treatment)
• Animal information: Status, recent milking, alerts, animal history
• Assign: Tags (leg, RFID), code assignment, Body Condition Score (BCS)
• Move: Animal transfers among groups
• Sorting: Send to sort animals based on predefined code.
• Treatment: System treatment or customized user treatment
• Additional actions: Dry, Inseminate or Calve an animal.