Now you can use Europe's top language-learning method for beginners or false beginners on your mobile devices. The e-course includes all of the lessons in the printed version as well as the audio recordings. What's more, you can use the unique recording feature to record yourself and compare your pronunciation with that of native speakers.
By studying 30–40 minutes a day, in just a few months, you will achieve a level of conversation that will allow you to express yourself comfortably in a variety of everyday situations and business contexts.
The level attained corresponds to B2 (independent user) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
AN INTERACTIVE METHOD
- 110 lessons and corresponding audio (2 hours 40 minutes of audio) recorded by native speakers
- Lively and practical dialogues based on realistic, contemporary situations
- Summary review lessons that allow you to consolidate what you've learned
- Simple grammatical notes and exercises to test your learning
WHY THE ASSIMIL METHOD WORKS
Three reasons that demonstrate the effectiveness of the method:
1. It has been tried and tested by learners for more than 85 years.
2. It has been proven to allow a language to be learned in just a few months.
3. It is based on the unique principle of intuitive assimilation, which has been confirmed by cognitive science.