One of the main problems that beginner and intermediate fitness enthusiasts face is gaining muscle mass. Nowadays there is a lot of research in this area that helps us train efficiently. We can design our workouts for the best natural results based on that science.
Asterius generates fitness routines based on the research on the topic. The routines adapt to the participant’s personal needs and goals – adjustable training schedule, optimizing training time and focus on particular muscle groups. Generated routines are dynamic and adapt to the progress of the user. That way the programs can be optimized for maximum results. Personalised fitness programs can save time and achieve better fitness results by:
• Achieving optimal fitness results with algorithms, which are based on many scientific studies.
• Decreasing the time of training sessions.
• Optimizing the fitness program to focus on given muscle groups, that will allow better results in a given sport or to satisfy the aesthetic needs of the practitioner.
• Allowing the user to choose between a wide variety of exercises based on the available equipment and physical condition.
• Saving expenses going to fitness instructors that create fitness routines.