Are you a glutton for punishment? Finally, there is an iOS navigation app that will curse you out while you drive, make fun of you for missing turns, and just generally act like a complete jerk. Back Seat Navigator harnesses advanced Mapbox technology to help you get where you need to go...even if it is making fun of you the whole way. Is this the most obnoxious navigation app ever? You be the judge...
- Accurate turn-by-turn directions from Mapbox.
- Ability to long press on the main map to drop a pin and quickly get directions to a location.
- Ability to tap the main map to remove the drawn route and pin.
- Selectable Navigation Modes (Driving (Avoid Traffic), Driving, Walking, Cycling).
- Selectable Profanity (On, Some, None, and Off (Off = Normal boring navigation app with no insults or profanity)).*
- Selectable Units (Imperial or Metric).
- Switchable insult settings (On, Off).**
- Night and Day modes.
- Select from 4 different voices in the app Settings.
- Multiple types of maps (traffic, satellite, satellite traffic, etc).
- Buttloads of obnoxious directions, insults, and rerouting instructions.
- Ability to select routes that avoid tolls or highways.
- FAQ Section to answer app questions and assist with issues.
*The BSNavigator profanity setting defaults to "On." You can turn the level down at any time in the App Settings.
**The BSNavigator insult setting defaults to "Off." You can turn it on at any time in the App Settings.