Brackenfield School is an area special school situated in Long Eaton, Derbyshire. Boys and Girls attend aged from 4 to 16 (Foundation Stage to Key Stage 4). We support children, and young people, with special needs and learning difficulties. The main needs of our pupils include: autism, moderate to severe learning difficulties, behaviour, social and emotional difficulties, and speech, language and communication needs. We currently have 72 pupils on roll.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand