Brisca is one of the most popular card games.
It is played with the 48 cards of the Spanish deck.
*** Game instructions ***
Before starting the game:
- On the board is the deck of cards face down.
- Under the deck, the card that designates the trump suit is placed face up.
- Each player receives three cards. Only the player can see his cards.
Instructions of the game:
- The game consists of 24 rounds. In each round each player rolls a card.
- The starting player rolls a discovered card.
- The other player rolls any card.
- The round is won by the player who played the highest card of the trump suit or the one who played the highest card of the starting suit.
- The player who wins a round accumulates the cards of the round.
- After finishing each round, each player receives a card from the deck.
- Before starting a round the starting player can change the win that is under the deck by 7 of the same suit. The 7 can be changed by the 2.
- Each player gets the sum of the points obtained with the cards of the round won.
- The player who gets more than 60 points is the winner.
*** Value of the cards ***
The value of the cards in the brisca is the same for all clubs.
The distribution of points is: