Play a simple, easy to understand card game with the sole aim of collecting all the cards of your opposition (computer) in a chance game.
Card warfare is a card chance game of 52 cards with an Ace as the highest of the card value and 2 the lowest.
Values are stacked between A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 in a card dealing of the player’s choice. Only the letter and number on the card determines its value.
• The card are dealt evenly among a player and the computer in a colorful background, where each value displays vividly on the screen.
• Players reveal their highest card
• The winner takes both of the cards
• If the first cards are equal, a war starts.
• Three more cards are placed face down on the table
• A fourth card (face up) of highest value determines who wins and takes all the cards on the table. If not, the process repeats itself until a player runs out of cards.
The winner gets awarded 3 points, and the loser gets one point. Wins and points can unlock new decks which players use in the game. Play for fun for many hours. This card game is a strategic game masterpiece that can be played anywhere in your home or office, and between family and friends.
• Amazing graphical design for everyday use
• Your big scores display in the background
• You can monitor your losses and wins
Play in any mode you want and enjoy this fantastic and strategic card game.