The CTBC Bank PH is a mobile app of the Bank’s NetBanking Facility that lets you access and manage your registered CTBC Bank account/s anytime, anywhere from your mobile device.
To use the mobile app, you should register in the NetBanking Facility first by visiting www.ctbcbank.com.ph and:
• Click the ‘Sign On To’ button.
• Select ‘NetBanking’, then click ‘Retail’. You will be redirected to the CTBC Bank NetBanking Facility.
• Click ‘Sign Up’ to get you started with the online registration.
With the CTBC Bank PH mobile app, you will be able to perform transactions under the following menus:
• Move Money – New Transfer
o Own accounts
o Third party (Adhoc and Enrolled payees)
o Interbank transfer(Adhoc and Enrolled payees)
o Bills Payment (Adhoc and Registered billers)
• My Payees
o Enrolled Payees or Beneficiaries
• View Scheduled Transfer
• View Completed Transfer
• Checkbook Request
• Apply for Debit Card
• Request for Account Statement
• Request for Term Deposit Account
• Open Loan Account
The mobile app also has the following Security Features:
• Login authentication for access
• Email notification for every invalid login attempts
• 2-Factor Authentication
• DigiCert security certificate that enables end-to-end encryption
• Triple DES encryption
To run the mobile app, the required Operating System (OS) for the mobile device/s is/are:
• Apple iOS – 9.x, 10x
Note: Data charges may apply by your mobile service provider.
For more information on the CTBC Bank’s NetBanking Facility, please click the FAQs.