Does your learner struggle with describing objects, people and events?
These expressive language skills can be challenging for children with Autism/Aspergers and for adults with aphasia or other cognitive issues.
The Describing Skills app provides step-by-step activities to quickly build the ability to describe objects, people and events in detail.
What parents say about our awesome apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! My kids love this app because of the fun, silly sentences. I love it because it works!
Describing Skills provides:
- Graduated practice at describing objects, people and events. Skills are built one descriptor at a time and gradually combined until they can easily describe an item using 6-10 sentences.
- Audio support for weak readers.
- 'At a glance' reporting shows your child's progress instantly.
The ability to verbalize and describe their world is vital for all learners.
Whether it is describing an item they are looking for, recounting an incident that occurred to them, this app will ensure your learner has the ability to express their needs, concerns and interests.
- FRUSTRATION FREE: Your learner builds skills incrementally and only progresses when mastery is shown.
- REWARD CENTER: The fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- EXTENSIVE REPORTING: for up to 10 players to suit the needs of parents, teachers and therapists.
Please note: Except for very independent students, this app requires the support of a parent or therapist to evaluate a child's responses. Commit five minutes per day and you will see astounding progress!
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has four free levels for a single player. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases.
If you prefer no in-app purchases, download this version of this app, which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.