**The Official, Authorized Version of Eckhart Tolle’s Stillness Speaks**
In Stillness Speaks, Eckhart Tolle illuminates the fundamental elements of his teaching, addressing the needs of the modern seeker by drawing from all spiritual traditions. Stillness Speaks takes the form of 200 individual entries, organized into 10 topic clusters that range from "Beyond the Thinking Mind" to "Suffering and the End of Suffering." The entries are concise and complete in themselves, but, read together, take on a transformative power.
- Unique tiled navigational display
- User-friendly, intuitive interaction
- Easy-to-use Browse Functions
- Save your favorite quotes as Cards.
- Share and engage with friends using social media features
“When you become aware of silence, immediately there is that state of inner still alertness. You are present. You have stepped out of thousands of years of collective human conditioning.” - Eckhart Tolle