The Emergency SOS Safety Alert – Personal Alarm App has been developed to help you quickly and simultaneously advise key people that you need urgent help, this can include family, friends, neighbours, colleagues or even medical staff – whomever you nominate. You can add as many people to your alert system as you like! In fact, the more carers you nominate the greater chance you will have of getting the immediate response and help you need. Your contacts can then come directly to your aid, depending on their proximity or the situation, or they can contact emergency services on your behalf such as police, ambulance or fire services.
The app uses a mobile phone's GPS functionality and includes your location on a map, the time the emergency button was pressed, along with a pre-arranged tailored message to your message recipients.
Make the most of this free service by telling those you care for about the app. We believe that everybody has the right to feel safe and we hope that our free emergency alert mobile app will help with that.
TOP TIP: Place your Emergency SOS Alert app on your home screen for quick access, giving you the ability to alert your SOS contacts in seconds.
1. When you are in distress, feel unsafe or in an emergency this app helps you alert multiple contacts with ONE simple press of a button
2. The default emergency SOS alert message is sent to your contacts and includes a clear message advising them that you are in an emergency and require urgent help.
3. You can easily adjust the default content of your emergency alert message to suit your needs.
4. You can add as many carers to your list who will simultaneously receive your emergency text message.
5. The emergency message includes your location on a map so they can see where you are.
6. Your carers are provided with the time the alert was activated and emergency message sent.
7. The message is sent within seconds (2 seconds of holding down the button).
8. Can be used across the globe as long as you are able to send text messages.
9. Track how many messages have been sent and when.
10. You can adjust your message and who received them at any time and as many times as you wish.
11. It’s free! So spread the news.
HELPING YOU FEEL SAFE WHOMEVER OR WHEREVER YOU ARE
The Emergency alert app is used by people of all ages, including children, teenagers, elderly, women and anyone who wants to feel safe and have peace of mind.
The app can also be used in a variety of situations when you may need to ask for help or seek assistance from others. This could include potential assault, kidnapping, being lost, experiencing a serious health problem, feeling unsafe, being involved in an accident, and many more situations. Remember that although the default emergency alert message mentions that you are in an emergency and need urgent help, this message can be adjusted easily in the apps settings area.
WHY OUR EMERGENCY SOS ALERT APP?
Our very own families and loved ones rely on this same app. We have a vested interest in making sure that it works.
We are not a one-man developer, managing our servers from a shed. We are a company that maintains our apps and monitors our servers.
appCDM is proud to provide the global community with a free, helpful and effective alert app to help people of all nations and situations to feel safe.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you.
LINK TO CARER ALERT APP
Our Emergency SOS Safety Alert – Personal Alarm App is also used by the dependant’s whose carers have the Carer Alert App installed.
- 0 ×